The School at a Glance
General instructions for the guardians:
- Parents / Guardians are especially requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone number.
- Children are not allowed to go home during school hours. If there is any emergency, (a death or an accident) the parents should come personally to the school to take their children. In no case can the children be handed over to a stranger.
- No visitor is allowed to see any pupil during school hours, without the permission of the Principal.
- Parents / Guardians and visitors are requested to park their vehicles outside the school gate in proper order to avoid accidents and inconvenience.
- Suggestions for improvement of the institution are welcome, in writing. No anonymous letters/documents will be entertained.
- Admission is done according to Govt. norms.
- Parents / Guardians desirous of seeking admission for their wards in school must register their wards whenever the notice for Admission is put up.
- Admission for Class II to IX will not be done unless there is a vacancy in a particular class.
- Students coming from other institutions are required to bring their Transfer Certificates and mark sheets with them.
- It is to be noted that registration does NOT mean admission, which will depend on the number of vacancies at the time of admission.
- The admission of a child to the school is on the understanding that his parent or guardian delegates his authority to the Principal during the session.
- Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the school administration. The admission of a child will mean a complete acceptance by the parent/guardian of all the school rules in force or as amended from time to time.
- The academic year begins in the first week of April and extends to the end of March.